Orange County Business and Corporate Attorney
Orange County business lawyer Matt Sumrow is a dynamic attorney who has represented clients on a variety of corporate, securities, mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property law matters for over 17 years. California corporate attorney, Matt Sumrow, provides strategic representation and advice to a broad range of business and corporate clients, ranging from entrepreneurs and small business owners to Fortune 500 companies.
In depth knowledge, hard work, dedication and attention to detail are the foundation to Matt’s successful representation of his clients. He provides practical solutions at reasonable rates and works closely with his clients to help them grow and protect their businesses. He has represented a wide variety of business and their owners on numerous transactional matters, including:
- Represented a NYSE listed corporation in public offerings of its stock totaling over $200 million.
- Represented a software company in $13 million private placement led by Goldman Sachs, CMGI and Benchmark Capital Partners.
Benefiting from big-firm training, Orange County corporate and business attorney, Matt Sumrow’s, experience and knowledge allows him to assist with any of the following legal matters:
- Formation and operation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities offerings
- Intellectual property
- General contract law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Domain Names and Cyber Squatting
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Emerging companies and venture capital
Call Us Today
If you or someone you know in Orange County, Newport Beach, elsewhere throughout the State of California, the United States or overseas needs the assistance and trusted legal advice of an experienced business lawyer, please call Newport Beach business attorney, Matthew A. Sumrow today at 949-468-3204, or complete the contact form provided on this site to to consult with a skilled California corporate attorney. Most of our clients are located in Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, San Diego County, Los Angeles County, and Ventura County, California, but we also represents clients throughout California, the United States and the world on domestic and international business matters.